Everything you need to make a beautiful holly leaves using ganutell techniques.
This kit takes the ganutell flower making on to an advanced level, showing you how to make pretty pointed leaves using fine wire and thread. The technique lends itself beautifully to organic shapes, and the holly leaves are perfect for embellishing jewellery, gifts and trimmings.
This kits includes:
- spool of .25mm copper wire
- coil of .4mm copper wire>
- 2 skeins rayon art silk (green- shades may vary)
- Red glass beads
- Full instructions
- This introductory kit will teach you how to make pointed leaves using an advanced technique.
- Leaf shape is not shown in the Ganutell country Flowers Handbook
- The leaves can make a pretty centrepiece or can be used individually in jewellery, tiaras and as embellishment.
- Each kit contains craft wire in two sizes, threads, red glass beads and full instructions.