Inside this magazine you will find recipes for over 30 stunning ribbonwork flowers, plus additional recipes for centres, berries, buds, petals and leaves.
All of the flower recipes use the Flower Comb templates - each instruction states which comb is required, what width of ribbon, and takes you through the technique involved.
There are also pages on basic techniques and hints and tips for using the Flower Combs and working with ribbons. Flowers include a variety of roses, poppoes, quince, daffoldils, freesia, lavender, pansies, marigolds, hollyhock and many more.
Take your flower making to the next level!
This magazine also comes supplied with the Flower Comb "Leaves & Buds" pack - Tools #35 & 36.
Leaves & Buds
Flower Comb Ribbon Ruching Tools #35 & #36
Tool 35 has graduated circles for buds and centres, while tool 36 has squares to mark traditional RW (ribbon width) easily.
About the Flower Comb range:
The Flower Comb Range brings the age-old technique of ribbon ruching up-to-date with acrylic templates to enable perfect repeats across a length of ribbon or fabric. Simply mark along the design, stitch with a running stitch, gather up the stitches, and join the ends together to make a flower.
- Create beautiful ribbon flowers with ease!
- 4 steps for simple flowers: Mark – Stitch – Gather – Join
- Templates for repeatable designs without measuring
- Each template has two patterns – so each pack contains 4 different patterns
- Make unusual ruffles and gathers in fabric
- Updating a centuries-old technique
- Make embellishments to match your project
- Experiment with advanced techniques
- No sewing machine required
- Use with ribbon or fabric